Here are some answers to most frequent questions. If you have any more, please get in touch with us and we'll help.
- Do you thrive on building relationships with others, specifically with guests in your workplace?
- Do you thrive in a stable work environment with detailed and structured tasks?
- Are you interested in working in a role with a training and development program built purposely to provide you with skills to take with you in your career?
- Is your desired schedule a part-time position?
- Are you looking for a position with a pay rate of $14 an hour with the opportunity for advancement?
- If your answers to the questions above were “oh yeah!” we encourage you to apply now.
Under general supervision performs a variety of barista duties and assists with the preparation of coffee and tea-based beverages and engages with customers. Facilitates a meaningful (enthusiasm, eye contact), special (knowledge of coffee, latte art), and efficient (drink delivery time) customer experience.